Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bri's Videos

I found this girl on Youtube, and from the video and a half that I watched, I like what she has to say.  She is a teenage girl on a similar mission as me and CrimsonAngel.  I'm working on getting my own videos up here, too, because being able to see the face of the person you are talking to that has been through the same thing you have really helps.  In Bri's videos, she talks about her personal experiences with many issues that are the cause of depression and suicide.  She also talks about anxiety and many things that I bet you guys can relate to.  I know I did!  Anyway, I love these videos, and thank you so much Bri for allowing me to post your link!


**DISCLAIMER: Like I said, I have not watched all of these videos, so I am unaware of their entire content.  The poster is not a professional nor am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully.